Find Your Admissions Counselor

First-Year Students Search for your admissions counselor by following these instructions:

  1. Start typing the name of your high school. Do not hit enter.
  2. Scroll down to select your high school from the dropdown menu.

*If you do not see your school, continue typing the full name; e.g. “Portsmouth High School.”
*If you are a home school student, please type the name of the closest high school to your home address.
*If you are not able to find your school on the list, please contact

International Students (First-Year and Transfers)
          Find Your Admissions Counselor

Transfer Students: (Assigned by the first letter of the last name)
          (A-L) Find Your Transfer Counselor 
          (M-Z) Find Your Transfer Counselor