Readmitted Students

Readmitted Students
Campus and leaves
Welcome Back!

Welcome back to the Wildcat family. There's no question you're going to do big things here. Now that you've been readmitted, take these steps to complete your enrollment.

Here's What's Next 

  • Activate your MyUNH account using the student identification number on your acceptance letter.
  • MyUNH is where you’ll apply for housing, choose a meal plan, check your financial aid, make payments, register for classes and more.

  • Contact your academic advisor after April 15. If you do not know your academic advisor, please visit the following website
  • Register for courses using your MyUNH account.
  • Apply for on-campus housing or learn more about off-campus housing. Housing is offered to readmitted students as space is available and on a first-come, first-served basis.
  • Choose a meal plan, whether you plan to live on campus or not. Once you select your meal plan, you can purchase your plan here
  • Pay your tuition bill. Bills are posted to your MyUNH account. For more information on billing and payment options contact Business Services.
  • Set up your UNH email using MyUNH and sign up for UNH Alerts.
  • Check your financial aid information. If you applied for aid, you can access the information by logging in to your MyUNH account. For more information, contact our Financial Aid Office.
  • Learn more about all the student services and resources available on campus.

In order to receive transfer credit for college coursework completed since leaving UNH, you need to have an official transcript sent to the Office of Admissions. If you have completed or are currently enrolled in UNH coursework through Continuing Education at the Durham or Manchester campus, we will automatically receive your final transcripts. For non-UNH coursework, an “Evaluation of Transfer Credits” form will be completed and forwarded to your college dean. Please note that credit will not be awarded for any coursework completed during the semester following an academic suspension from the university.

You have been readmitted to a specific major or an undeclared status within a college division of the university. You are guaranteed a space as long as you meet departmental standards for continuation in the program.

Changes of major are possible with approval from the appropriate college dean and department chairperson.  It is important to realize, however, that not all change of major requests can be honored. Contact the appropriate college dean for additional details.

  • Group of UNH students celebrating outside
    Connect with Wildcats.

    Wildcats love to get involved and share their UNH pride. Start learning about student life opportunities in this community of communities or join the conversation on our social media channels.

    Follow us on Instagram

    Learn about student life



Questions? We are happy to help.
Get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as we can.


Contact Your Admissions Counselor

Contact Undergraduate Admissions