UNH welcomes groups of 25 or more prospective students from schools and organizations to sign up for a group visit. Tours and information sessions are available by appointment during the academic year and summer. A minimum of three weeks advance notice is required to accommodate any group visit request. Questions can be sent to email@example.com.
Group Visit Requirements
- Fall requests are now being accepted for September 18 - December 8.
- Please review COVID-19 Updates and Safety Guidelines before your visit.
- We only plan guided tour visits for high school age students. A self-guided scavenger hunt activity is available upon request for groups of middle school age students.
- The 25 person minimum includes all people in your group- both prospective students and chaperones.
- Visits are preferred Tuesdays or Thursdays but may be possible for Monday, Wednesday, or Friday.
- Saturday requests are not available for the fall or spring semester. They are not guaranteed for the summer.
- The earliest tour start time one can request is 9:30 a.m.
- A minimum of three weeks notice is required for requests.
Due to capacity, we ask groups with 25 or fewer people please register for one of our weekday campus tours with the help of our group visit coordinator. Please email your inquiry to Group.Visits@unh.edu including your contact information, size of your group, 3 date and time options for your tour, name of your school/organization, and age range of your students. Our group visit coordinator will do our best to accommodate your group but due to program restrictions this year, we cannot guarantee group visits for groups of 25 or fewer.
- Weekday Campus Tour Schedule Fall 2023
Our tour schedule this semester varies from week to week. Tours are offered at 9:30am, 12pm, and 2:30pm. We have at least one tour offered every weekday, with some days offering two tours and some days offering three. You can see tour dates with availability for registrants here.
- Unavailable Dates for Groups of 25 or Fewer
Given public school vacation weeks and UNH's spring break week, the following dates are not open to groups interested in scheduling a visit.
- September 15, 18, 25
- November 8, 22 - 25
- December 11 – January 29
- March 18 – 22
- April 2 – 17
If we are unable to accommodate an in-person group visit at this time, please consider joining us for a Virtual Information Session.
Our Virtual Information Sessions are hosted regularly throughout the semester. This is a great opportunity to connect with an admissions counselor, learn more about UNH, and allow students to ask any questions they have about UNH or the application process. Please view our virtual visit options here.
- 8:45 am – Arrive and park on campus
- 9:00 am – Check in at Smith Hall
- 9:30 am – Information Session with Admissions Counselor
- 10:00 am – Campus Tour
- 11:30 pm – Depart Campus
Thanks for your interest in the University of New Hampshire! While we are not offering group visits this fall 2022 semester, there are always other options to learn about UNH. Head over to our visit opportunities page for our latest offerings.