Here you will find many of the forms and informational leaflets used by the University of New Hampshire Undergraduate Admissions Office in alphabetical order. Please visit the corresponding websites for more information and instruction on how to appropriately use these forms.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Credit and Course EquivalentsList of which AP exams and scores UNH awards credit for and which exams fulfill course equivalent requirements.
- CATS Application (Challenging Academically Talented Students)Visit the CATS Website for more information on the program.
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP) Credit and Course EquivalentsList of which CLEP exams and scores UNH awards credit for and which exams fulfill course equivalent requirements.
- New England Regional Student Program (NERSP)List of UNH majors currently available through the NERSP.
- Notarized Residency Statement for New Hampshire Residents
- Notarized Residency Form This form certifies that the applicant is a New Hampshire resident and eligible for resident tuition. See the Board of Trustees Classification of Students for Tuition Purposes (Residency Rules) for more information.
- Progress Report Form for Transfer StudentsIf requested by the Admissions Office for a transfer applicant.
- Readmission ApplicationPlease visit the Readmission website for more information.
- Undergraduate ProfileThe profile includes Financial Aid distribution information and Undergraduate, Faculty, & Admission Statistics.