Starting in early Spring, we will be hosting a number of admitted student events to help you learn about what it means to be a Wildcat. To learn more about our admitted student events, please visit admissions.unh.edu/admitted-students.
CONGRATS! YOU’RE IN.
First-Year Admitted Students
Welcome to the Wildcat family! You’ve officially earned your place at New Hampshire’s flagship research university. What’s next? Let this page guide you through some of the big decisions and opportunities ahead.
Attend an admitted student event.
There’s nothing quite like experiencing UNH as an admitted Wildcat. Every spring, we invite our incredible admitted students to campus for special events designed just for them. You’ll be receiving your invitations via mail and email, but you can also start learning more about admitted student events by visiting admissions.unh.edu/admitted-students.
Here's What's Next
The Office of New Student Programs will be reaching out with more information information about Orientation. To learn about next step after you submit your enrollment, please visit our New Student Programs website.
- With few exceptions, UNH will not approve deferral requests for students to complete college coursework elsewhere or for a post-graduate year.
- If you know you will be deferring your admission, you do not need to send in an enrollment deposit now; however, if there is a chance your plans may change, an enrollment deposit must be received by May 1 to guarantee fall semester entry.
- If a deferral is approved, a form to reinstate admission for the future semester will be sent with the approval letter. Please follow the instructions provided on that form.
- Students who defer for a year must remember to complete the FAFSA by March 1 of the year they will be enrolling to be considered for need-based financial aid.
- Students who defer for only one semester will have their financial aid package modified accordingly.
Withdrawals may be submitted to UNH using the this form. Should you have any questions, please contact Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (603) 862-1360.
- Enrollment deposit refunds requests received May 2 - May 31 -- $200
- Requests received June 1 - August 15 -- $100
- No portion of the enrollment deposit is refundable after August 15
- Housing deposit refund requests received May 2 to May 31 -- $100
- Requests received June 1 - July 1 -- $50
- No portion of the housing deposit is refundable after July 1