It’s your senior year. You’re on track to graduate, and college is on the horizon.
Follow these steps toward achieving your future goals.
August - September
- Plan a visit to campus, virtually or in-person, and watch for our Fall Open House event to see firsthand what UNH has to offer, or meet with our admissions counselors at a college fair.
- Review the requirements for applying to UNH using the online Common App or Coalition Application.
- Mark your calendar: Apply by Nov. 15 for early action or Feb. 1 for regular decision.
October - November
- Finalize your college essay and request a personal recommendation from a school counselor or core academic teachers.
- The FAFSA is due March 1 but can be filed as early as October 1. Visit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) website for more information.
- UNH has many scholarship options to make a college education affordable. Find out if you qualify.
- Apply for early action by Nov. 15 and receive an admission decision by the end of January. You will have until May 1 to enroll.
December - January
- If regular decision is the option for you, now is the time to organize your application materials and be sure your financial aid forms are filed.
- Ask your school counselor to send your first-semester transcripts to UNH.
- Apply for regular decision by Feb. 1. You will receive your admission decision by early April.
March - April
- If you haven’t filed your FAFSA yet, be sure to submit it online by March 1.
- UNH decision letters and financial aid offers will arrive by early April.
- Admitted Student Visit Days are scheduled on campus. Look for information by email and register for the date offered by your college.
- If you can’t attend one of these days, we can help you plan a visit.
May - June
- Confirm your enrollment and be sure your deposit is postmarked no later than May 1.
- If you’ve been offered financial aid, accept the offer and follow the instructions provided.
- Have your official high school diploma or GED sent to directly to admissions.
- Get ready to join our UNH Wildcat family.