Here you will find many of the forms created by different departments and handed out at admitted student visit days.
- Advanced Placement (AP) Credit, International Baccalaureate (IB) and Other InformationList of which AP exams and scores UNH awards credit for and which exams fulfill course equivalent requirements.
- Business ServicesContains information on tuition, fees, and important dates related to billing.
- Housing and Residential LifeContains the most frequently asked questions by admitted students on housing and residential life.
- Residency StatementRequired by New Hampshire state law for all students paying in-state tuition.
- Student Computing RecommendationsContains information on software and hardware recommendations for computing needs for incoming students. Remains unchanged for 2021-2022.
- Summer Session Contains information on registering for summer classes.