We’re excited to see that you’ve applied for admission to the University of New Hampshire! You should receive an email from us within 2-3 days of submitting your Common Application with instructions on how to activate your Application Status Portal.
Your Application Status Portal email will be sent from UNH Admissions to the email address you provided on your Common Application. To ensure successful delivery of important email communication from UNH, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.
You should plan to check your Application Status Portal often for important information and updates, including:
- Application status – what documents have been received and/or are still missing
- Important next steps and deadlines
- Your admissions decision
Admissions Decision Release Dates
- Early Action applicants will be notified of an admissions decision in their Application Status Portal prior to the end of January
- Note: required documents needed to complete your Early Action application must be received by December 12. Applications that remain incomplete after December 12 will be moved to Regular Decision review.
- Regular Decision applicants will be notified of an admissions decision in their Application Status Portal prior to the end of March
- More information about admission decision outcomes can be found on our Application Decisions page.