International Students


Congrats! You're in.

Aerial view of Thompson Hall in summer

Time to make it official.

Welcome to our Wildcat family. There's no question you're going to do big things here.
Now that you've been admitted, take these steps to complete your enrollment.

Get Started

Icon of a globe


Student-to-faculty ratio

Icon of a book


Classes with fewer than 50 students

Icon of a globe


Countries our students come from


Admitted Student Virtual Visits

We understand that campus visits are a critical part of your college journey. While we can't welcome you to campus this spring, we've developed several virtual experiences that will put you right in the center of it all.

Get Started

International Checklist

Reference this checklist for important reminders and milestones to help you along your path to becoming a Wildcat. This timeline will help you complete your enrollment and be ready for your first semester.

View Checklist

Student in dining hall
Explore Housing & Dining
Explore Housing & Dining

UNH has 28 residence halls, including Fairchild Hall with an international theme, as well as three dining halls and extensive meal-plan options.

Living on Campus
Eating on Campus

Project Oasis students looking at fish in net
Pay Deposit
Pay Deposit

Make it official. Pay your enrollment, housing and dining deposits by May 1.

Pay deposit

Student working in lab
Didn't Get Into Your Major?
Didn't Get Into Your Major?

If you didn't get your first-choice major, don't worry! There are options for you.

choose your major

Prepare for your arrival

The Office of International Students and Scholars will send you important tips and information about getting your visa, health insurance, getting to campus, what to do once you arrive, and much more.

Get Started

  • student-hammock.jpg

    Students in hammocks
    Life as a Wildcat

    Award-winning dining, a full range of housing choices, club sports for every interest, arts, theater, and our very own Wildcat traditions discover why you belong at UNH.

    Explore reasons to choose UNH

Questions? We are happy to help.
Get in touch and we will get back to you as soon as we can.