Shadow a Wildcat Day (Virtual)
Shadow a Wildcat Virtually
Get a one on one look at what being a Wildcat is all about. Connect with a student to ask questions about their major, extracurricular involvement, relationship with faculty, and day to day life on campus. After your registration, we will connect you with a current UNH student who will meet you on the zoom session.
You can sign up to connect with a current UNH student on February 16 or May 6. We ask that you only sign up for the program once to allow for as many students to participate as possible. The sign-up form will ask you to indicate your academic area of interest. We will do our best to connect you with a student with your shared academic interest, which may not always be possible due to our students' schedules. However, we will work hard to match you up with another student. At the time of your registration, you will receive a zoom link to access the session. An Admissions staff will be available during the session to help connect you with a current student and answer any of your admission questions.
Please select a date and register
Here are a few questions we recommend thinking about before your scheduled shadow conversation.
- What was your first week like on campus?
- How was it to make friends?
- What classes are you taking this semester?
- Have you made connections with any faculty members?
- Have you had an internship or done research? How did you find that opportunity?
- What are some clubs and organizations that you are involved in? How did you get involved?