Campus Crossing - Driving Directions
Click on the Google Map image for driving directions from your location. Make sure to exit at Route 155A to access parking easily. Instructions for campus are below:
Continue onto Main Street towards Downtown Durham.
At the traffic circle, continue straight to stay on Main Street.
Proceed down Main Street for 0.9 miles and then turn right onto Mill Road.
Campus Crossing Lot will be on the right just 0.1 miles after you turn on Mill Road.
FROm Campus Crossing TO THE MEMORIAL UNION BUILDING
Once you have parked in Campus Crossing Lot, proceed to the Memorial Union Building (MUB).
- Proceed towards Quad Way. Quad Way is closer to main campus where you can see tall buildings.
- Walk away from or the opposite direction of Mill Road, which you used to access the lot
- You will be headed in the correct direction.
- Cross Quad Way and you will see a large building in front of you labeled in the top right corner in silver letters, Memorial Union Building.
- Proceed up the stairs or ramp into the building.
- The shadow day begins on the third floor of the Memorial Union Building.