A-Lot - Driving Directions
Use the map for driving directions from your location. Make sure to exit at Route 155A to access parking easily.
- Exit at Route 155A and turn towards Durham (the 3rd exit that references "Durham", if coming from Route 4).
- Follow 155A past a short stretch of field to the UNH campus.
- Take the third exit through the traffic circle to continue into A-Lot.
A LOT TO THE MEMORIAL UNION BUILDING
Once you have parked in A-Lot, proceed to the Memorial Union Building.
Walking Directions (13 minutes)
- Walk to Main street via the stairs or sidewalk.
- Turn LEFT and walk towards the traffic lights. You will see the Wildcat Statue and the Whittemore Center Arena on your left as you walk up Main Street.
- Cross the street at the lights (intersection of Main Street and College Road).
- Continue down Main Street past a large clock tower (Thompson Hall) and a brick building with white pillars (Hamilton Smith), which will be on your right.
- Take a right up the driveway to the Memorial Union Building (MUB).
- Go to the main entrance (sliding doors).