Accelerated Masters' Programs
There are over 50+ Accelerated Master's degree programs available for qualified UNH senior-level undergraduates who are eligible to take graduate-level courses for credit towards their Master's degree. These students need to follow normal graduate school application procedures and be admitted for the semester during which they want to enroll in courses for graduate credit.
How to Qualify
To qualify, you must:
- Meet all Accelerated Masters-eligible Program*
*Note: If you don't see your desired program in the eligible program list, contact the Graduate School for discussion.
What You Need To Know
- Up to 12 graduate-level credits can be taken towards your master's degree prior to receiving a bachelor's degree during your senior year.
- Courses taken for dual credit are included in the undergraduate tuition
- Courses may be taken for graduate-only or dual credit.
- Courses must be graduate level (800/900).
- Students must pass graduate courses with B- or better.*
- Students must maintain GPA of 3.2 or better.*
- Students must meet with Grad School Academic Advisor to review details of the program and accept offer of admission.
*Note: If a 3.2 undergraduate GPA is not maintained, if the bachelor’s degree is not awarded or if the required grades are not received, the offer of admission will be withdrawn and the student will no longer qualify for the Accelerated Master's program.
Click here for more information about the Accelerate Master's Program.