Holiday Inn Express
2 Main Street, Durham, NH 03824
- The confirmation receipt emailed to registrants also confirms accommodation for the duration of the program. Complimentary parking is included and all rooms are smoke-free.
- Check-In time is 4:00pm or later on Sunday, April 26. Anyone arriving prior to 4:00pm will be accommodated as soon as possible, but there may be a wait. If you plan on arriving earlier, please indicate the request on your registration form.
- Check-out time is noon on Tuesday, April 28. Arrangements can be made for baggage storage with the hotel’s front desk staff.
- Lodging is included at no charge for participants sharing rooms. Roommates will be randomly assigned. Roommate requests can be made but must be mutual and indicated on the registration form.
- For those interested in staying in a single room, the charge is $50 per night. This will be considered a personal expense and will not qualify for the travel reimbursement. Single rooms are limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
If for any reason, one must cancel, the hotel requires notification no later than Friday, April 6 to avoid fees. Please cancel your registration before the deadline by calling the Admissions Office at (603)-862-1360. The Admissions Office will retain your registration deposit to cover hotel fees, for any cancellation request received after the deadline. Timely cancellations will receive a deposit reimbursement.
Getting to UNH Campus
Planes, Trains, and Automobiles: We recommend renting a car and driving to campus as it usually is the most economical and quickest way to campus.
Boston Logan International Airport
An Amtrak station is located directly in Durham, NH on the UNH campus within walking distance of the hotel (20 mins). Head south on Depot Road and take a slight left onto Main Street. The hotel will be on the left within 0.8mi.
If arriving through Logan Airport, you may take a taxi or take the “T” (Blue line) to North Station where you can board the Amtrak to campus. (MBTA-Riding the T)
C&J Bus from Boston
Transportation from Boston’s Logan Airport to Portsmouth, New Hampshire is available every hour. Once at the C&J terminal in Portsmouth, ride-share and taxi services are available to campus – only about 15 minutes away!”
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport