UNH welcomes groups of 25 or more prospective students from schools and organizations to sign up for a group visit. Tours and information sessions are available by appointment during the academic year and summer. A minimum of three weeks advance notice is required to accommodate any group visit request. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unavailable dates
- groups of 25 or Fewer
- Alternative Visit options
- Sample Visit Agenda
- Dining Options
- student inquiry card
Group Visit Requirements
- Measures have been taken to ensure the health and safety of all, students and guests must wear a mask while indoors.
- Please review COVID-19 Updates and Safety Guidelines before your visit.
- The 25 person minimum includes all people in your group- both prospective students and chaperones.
- Visits are preferred Tuesdays or Thursdays but may be possible for Monday, Wednesday, or Friday.
- Earliest tour start time one can request is 9 a.m.
- A minimum of three weeks notice is required for requests.
Due to capacity, we ask groups with 25 or fewer people please register for one of our weekday campus tours with the help of our group visit coordinators. Please email your inquiry to Group.Visits@unh.edu including your contact information, size of your group, 3 date and time options for your tour, name of your school/organization, and age range of your students. Our group visit coordinators will do our best to accommodate your group but due to program restrictions this year, we cannot guarantee group visits for groups of 25 or fewer.
Weekday Campus Tour Schedule Fall 2021
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- 9:30 - 11 am
- 12 - 1:30 pm
- 2:30 - 4 pm
- Tuesday, Thursday
- 2:30 - 4:30 pm
If we are unable to accommodate an in-person group visit at this time, please consider one of the following virtual visit options. Our UNH Admissions YouTube channel is full of archived live Campus Tours, Q&A sessions, and other videos that are helpful in getting to know UNH.
We will also be hosting Virtual Information Sessions regularly throughout the semester. This will be a great opportunity to connect with an admissions counselor, learn more about UNH, and allow students to ask any questions they have about UNH or the application process. Please view our virtual visit options here.
For virtual programming, it is important that each student in your group register individually to ensure we plan for the appropriate group size and guarantee all registrants receive important information and event details via email.”