All group visits will be held virtually until further notice
Request a group visit at UNH.
UNH welcomes groups of 10 or more prospective students from schools and organizations to sign up for a virtual group visit. Tours and information sessions are available by appointment during the academic year and summer. A minimum of three weeks advance notice is required to accommodate any group visit request. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All group visits will be hosted virtually. At this time, we are unable to offer in-person visit options to large groups.
- The 10 person minimum to request a visit does not include chaperones, only prospective students.
- Due to capacity, we ask groups with 9 or fewer students, to please register for one of our weekday campus tours and/or info sessions, instead of filling out the group visit request.
- Visits are available Monday- Friday.
- Earliest tour start time is 9 a.m. for summer requests.
- A minimum of three weeks notice is required for requests.
Virtual guided virtual campus tours are offered for a duration of 60 minutes for students in grades 9-12 only. We will do our best to provide a virtual tour, when requested, but cannot guarantee it. Requests are filled based on student tour guide availability.
We also offer the opportunity for group visits to have a general information session with an admission counselor or a presentaton by Richard Haynes titled Why College/A Day in the Life of your Application. All session allow for a question and answer period.
Virtual Information session with admissions staff member via Zoom or Why College Presentation/A Day in the Life of your Application Presentation by Richard Haynes
Virtual campus tour with student tour guide via Zoom