Financial Aid

Financial aid may include scholarships, federal grants and loans, part-time employment at the University, and/or department-based scholarships offered through a University of New Hampshire college division.

The University of New Hampshire is a need-blind institution, meaning a student’s need for financial assistance to pay for his/her college education is not a consideration in the admission review process. 

To apply for need-based aid students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

For further financial aid information, visit the UNH Financial Aid Office website or call (603) 862-3600, Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm.