Shadow a Wildcat Day
Shadow a Wildcat Virtually.
Get a one on one look at what being a Wildcat is all about. Connect with a student to ask questions about their major, extracurricular involvement, relationship with faculty, and day to day life on campus. After registration we will connect you with a current UNH student who will set up a time to talk about all things UNH via Zoom. This is a virtual event.
Students can sign up to connect with a current UNH student every weekday between October 1 through November 21. We ask that you only sign up for the program once to allow for as many students to participate as possible. The sign-up form will ask you to indicate your academic area of interest. Admission staff will do their best to connect you with a student who has shared interests. This may not always be possible, however, we will work hard to make a great match. Students will receive an email with the name of a current UNH student, the time they are scheduled to connect, and any additional information. Search for Shadow a Wildcat using the link below. Dates will appear where space is still available
Here are a few questions we recommend thinking about before your scheduled shadow conversation.
- What was your first week like on campus?
- How was it to make friends?
- What classes are you taking this semester?
- Have you made connections with any faculty members?
- Have you had an internship or done research? How did you find that opportunity?
- What are some clubs and organizations that you are involved in? How did you get involved?