You may review the status of your application by accessing our student portal, http://myunh.unh.edu. Once you are on the MyUNH website, complete the following steps:
1. Select the "Login Help" tab at the top
2. Select the "New User?" link
- Follow the online instructions to get your MyUNH user name and set your password.
- You will be asked for your student ID, and your date of birth* *After your application has been processed, you will receive your UNH ID number in the mail. If you need to request your UNH ID number afterwards, you may send an email your full name and date of birth to email@example.com.
- We can accept corrections to your name, address, or date of birth via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. To access your account, click on the "Webcat" tab at https://my.unh.edu/,
4. Enter your username and password at the "Webcat Login" then click submit
5. Click the "Admissions" link and then the "Application Status" link and click the term for which you have applied. This will present a summary of your application.
- If your application is incomplete, check under 'Requirements'. Those items with no received dates listed are still required to complete your application.
- Final admissions decisions will be posted here. Your decision letter will be mailed to your permanent mailing address provided on your application.