Transfer Spring Checklist
Follow this timeline to complete your enrollment and be ready for your spring semester.
- Activate your MyUNH account using the student identification number on your acceptance letter.
- MyUNH is where you’ll apply for housing, choose a meal plan, check your financial aid, make payments, register for classes and more.
- Access your Parent Portal.
- Review how your credits have transferred to UNH and learn the general transfer policies.
- Apply for on-campus housing or learn more about off-campus housing. Housing is offered to transfer students as space is available and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Choose a meal plan, whether you plan to live on campus or not.
- Learn more about financial aid, and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1 if you are applying for aid.
- Set up your UNH email using MyUNH and sign up for UNH Alerts.
- Schedule an appointment in December with transfer advising contact for your major to discuss course selection and registration procedures. Advisers are generally not able to meet with incoming students before December, so please wait until then to contact them.
- Register for courses using your MyUNH account once you have spoken with your departmental transfer adviser. You are not required to pay an enrollment deposit prior to registration for the spring semester.
- Pay your spring tuition bill. Bills are posted to your MyUNH account. For more information on billing and payment options contact Business Services.
- Check your financial aid information. If you applied for aid, use your MyUNH account to access that status of your application and your financial aid package. For more information, contact our Financial Aid Office.
- Complete your required health forms and your UNH Student Health Benefit Plan enrollment or waiver.
- Submit your final transcript to the Admissions Office by Jan. 7, 2019, along with your notarized residency form if you’re a N.H. resident. You are admitted to UNH pending the satisfactory completion of any ongoing coursework. Your admission may be suspended if we do not receive your final transcript on time or if your academic performance is unsatisfactory. If you are enrolled in coursework through UNH Continuing Education, the Thompson School of Applied Science, or UNH Manchester, we will automatically receive your final transcripts.
Start your life as a Wildcat! Spring term classes begin on January 21.