Transfer Fall Checklist
Follow this timeline to complete your enrollment and be ready for your fall semester.
- Activate your MyUNH account using the student identification number on your acceptance letter.
- Submit your residency statement required by New Hampshire state law for all students paying in-state tuition.
- MyUNH is where you’ll apply for housing, choose a meal plan, check your financial aid, make payments, register for classes and more.
- Access your Parent Portal.
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1 if you are applying for aid.
- Learn more about financial aid.
- Review how your credits have transferred to UNH and learn the general transfer policies.
- Apply for on-campus housing or learn more about off-campus housing. Housing is offered to transfer students as space is available and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Choose a meal plan, whether you plan to live on campus or not.
- Pay your $400 enrollment deposit by the due date on your letter. Bills are posted to your MyUNH account. For more information on billing and payment options contact Business Services.
- To pay by mail, be sure to include your name and UNH student ID # on the check.
- Set up your UNH email using MyUNH and sign up for UNH Alerts.
June - July
- Register for June Transfer Orientation and transfer advising, after which you can register for classes. Note: If you are undeclared in the College of Liberal Arts, were accepted after or admitted to any major after June Orientation, follow up directly with the transfer advising contact for your major.
- Complete your required health forms and your UNH Student Health Benefit Plan enrollment or waiver by June 30.
- Submit your final transcript to the Admissions Office by July 5, along with your notarized residency form if you’re a N.H. resident. You are admitted to UNH pending the satisfactory completion of any ongoing coursework. Your admission may be suspended if we do not receive your final transcript on time or if your academic performance is unsatisfactory. If you are enrolled in coursework through UNH Continuing Education, the Thompson School of Applied Science, or UNH Manchester, we will automatically receive your final transcripts.
Start your life as a Wildcat! Fall term classes begin on August 31.