Follow this timeline to complete your enrollment and be ready for your fall semester.
- Activate your MyUNH account using the student identification number on your acceptance letter.
- MyUNH is where you’ll apply for housing, choose a meal plan, check your financial aid, make payments, register for classes and more.
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1 if you are applying for aid.
- Learn more about financial aid.
- Contact your initial major advisor after April 15.
- Register for courses using your MyUNH account.
- Apply for on-campus housing or learn more about off-campus housing. Housing is offered to readmitted students as space is available and on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Choose a meal plan, whether you plan to live on campus or not.
- Pay your tuition bill. Bills are posted to your MyUNH account. For more information on billing and payment options contact Business Services.
- Set up your UNH email using MyUNH and sign up for UNH Alerts.
- Check your financial aid information. If you applied for aid, use your MyUNH account to access that status of your application and your financial aid package. For more information, contact our Financial Aid Office.
- Learn more about all the student services and resources available on campus.
In order to receive transfer credit for college coursework completed since leaving UNH, you need to have an official transcript sent to the Office of Admissions. If you have completed or are currently enrolled in UNH coursework through Continuing Education at the Durham or Manchester campus, we will automatically receive your final transcripts. For non-UNH coursework, an “Evaluation of Transfer Credits” form will be completed and forwarded to your college dean. Please note that credit will not be awarded for any coursework completed during the semester following an academic suspension from the university.
You have been readmitted to a specific major or an undeclared status within a college division of the university. You are guaranteed a space as long as you meet departmental standards for continuation in the program.
Changes of major are possible with approval from the appropriate college dean and department chairperson. It is important to realize, however, that not all change of major requests can be honored. Contact the appropriate college dean for additional details.