First Year Spring Checklist
Follow this timeline to complete your enrollment and be ready for your spring semester.
- Activate your MyUNH account using the student identification number on your acceptance letter.
- MyUNH is where you’ll apply for housing, choose a meal plan, check your financial aid, make payments, register for classes and more.
- Access your Parent Portal.
- Apply for on-campus housing or learn more about off-campus housing.
- Choose a meal plan, whether you plan to live on campus or not.
- Register for spring classes. After Nov. 15, you'll receive the contact information of your advisor who will assist you in registering. Learn about changing your major and competitive majors. You are not required to pay an enrollment deposit prior to registering for the spring semester.
- Learn more about financial aid, and submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1 if you are applying for aid.
- Pay your spring tuition bill. Beginning in mid-November, bills are posted to your MyUNH account. For more information on billing and payment options contact Business Services.
- Check your financial aid information. If you applied for aid, use your MyUNH account to access that status of your application and your financial aid package. For more information, contact our Financial Aid Office.
- Complete your required health forms and your UNH Student Health Benefit Plan enrollment or waiver.
- Submit your final transcript to the Admissions Office by Jan. 7, 2019. If you are taking courses through UNH or UNH Manchester we will automatically receive your final transcripts.
- Register for our New Student Welcome Day on Jan. 21, 2019, where you can meet other entering students and learn more about campus offices and services, including Commuter and Nontraditional Student Services.
Start your life as a Wildcat! Spring term classes begin on January 22.