Advanced Placement Credit (AP)

The University of New Hampshire recognizes the College Board's Advanced Placement Examination (AP) program as a means of evaluating a student's eligibility for advanced placement and credit. Students who have participated in the AP program and who have been admitted to the University should have official AP grade reports sent directly to the UNH Admissions Office (CEEB # 3918) from the College Board (telephone: 609-771-7300). After receiving the College Board AP grade report, the Admissions Office notifies the student, the student's college dean/adviser, and the Registrar's Office of any credit award and advanced placement. The University's policies relating to scores, credit awards and University course equivalents are indicated below.  These policies are reviewed periodically by University departments and may change at any time.  

Click here to view how AP exams and scores may transfer to UNH.