A deposit of $550 is required to secure your enrollment at UNH ($350 for students NOT planning to live in on-campus housing).
You can pay your deposit online using your MyUNH account or by mailing a check via postal mail. Please follow the instructions of only one of the options below to pay your deposit. The deadline for the enrollment deposit is a postmark date of May 1.
Transfer students only need to pay the $350 enrollment deposit. (Click here for information on transfer housing)
Pay Deposit Online via MyUNH (https://deposits.unh.edu)
2. At the top, click on the UNH tab. In the series of sub-tabs shown, select Webcat/Services.
3. Scroll down to the Department of Housing module.
4. Click continue in the "Accepted Students" box under Pay your Enrollment and Housing Deposit.
5. Follow the application instructions
6. On the "Summary & Payment" page, confirm your housing and dining preferences.
7. Click the "Pay Online" button.
8. Complete your enrollment by paying the indicated deposit amount.
Pay Deposit via Postal Mail
Mail the top portion of your deposit bill and a check for $550 ($350 if you will NOT be living on-campus) using the blue envelope enclosed with your acceptance letter. Please be sure your name and student ID # is on the check. If you misplaced the blue envelope, please mail your check and deposit form to:
University of New Hampshire
Business Services -- Stoke Hall
11 Garrison Ave
Durham, NH 03824-3511.
Pay Deposit Online via Parent Portal
If you are responsible for paying a student UNH bill, please ask your student to grant you access to his or her account through the Parent Portal. You will receive step-by-step access instructions by e-mail to the email address your UNH student enters when creating your account.