NH Transfer Connections Program

Students transferring from the NH Transfer Connections Program (NHTCP) do not need to fill out the Common Application or pay the application fee. If you are an NHTCP student at Granite State College or one of New Hampshire's community colleges, please see your current academic advisor to obtain the one-page NH Transfer Connections Reactivation Form to start your transfer to UNH.

More NHTCP information is available at www.nhtransfer.org

The New Hampshire Community College Transfer Scholarship

The University of New Hampshire is pleased to announce a new merit scholarship to recognize the outstanding achievement of students graduating from the NH Community College System schools.  Students with a 3.5gpa, who are completing their Associate Degree at any of the NH Community Colleges, will be eligible for this merit award.  The amount of the scholarship is $5000 per year for two years. There is no separate application process; students will be notified of the merit scholarship award in their admission decision letter.