Transfer Application Requirements are the same whether you apply to the Durham or Manchester Campus.
1. The Application.
2. Official high school transcript and/or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
3. Official college transcript(s)
4. Application Fee ($50 for NH residents / $65 for non-residents)
5. Audition (For specific majors in Music and Theatre only)
Auditions are required for students wishing to major in Music Education, Music History, Music Performance, Music Theory. For additional information, including an audition schedule and contact information, please visit the Music Department Website.
Auditions are required for students wishing to major in Theatre: Acting, Dance, Musical Theatre. For additional information, including an audition schedule and contact information please visit the Theatre Department Website.
6. Notarized Residency Statement (Required of NH residents applying for the spring semester only. Applicants for the fall semester will submit this form after paying the enrollment deposit.)
7. Portfolio (Art Studio Majors only)
A portfolio is required for students wishing to major in Studio Arts. Click here for portfolio information.
Additional Information to Note
There are no interviews as part of the application process.
IEPs, 504 Plans, and other documentation regarding a disability should not be sent to the Admissions Office. These materials should be sent to the Disability Services for Students Office. Any materials of this nature sent to the Admissions Office will be shredded. The attached link highlights many of the significant ways in which a students' high school experience differs from the college experience for students with various types of temporary and permanent physical or learning disabilities.
Permanent resident aliens need to submit a copy of their permanent resident card. Non-U.S. citizens should include a photocopy of the passport page with biographic information.