Where will I Sleep & Eat?

On campus Housing for transfer students will be offered on a space-available basis and is not guaranteed. The Housing Office maintains an on-line waitlist and is eager to accommodate as many transfer students as possible. Go to http://www.unh.edu/housing/transfer for more information and to add your name to this list.

UNH dining plans are available to all UNH students, including those students who live off-campus. Call (603) 862-1821, or visit the Dining Services website to learn more about dining options.

Commuter Student Services
Commuter Student Services in the MUB’s Leadership Center, located in Memorial Union Building's (MUB) room 122, is a first point of contact for off-campus students who have questions or concerns. For assistance with off-campus housing options, contact them at (603) 862-0303 or click here for listings.

Commuter and Transfer Survival Day: TBA
A great way for commuter and transfer students to learn more about campus offices, services, and UNH in general. Please visit the link above for more information and to register.

Parking/Bus Service
If you are planning to bring a motor vehicle to campus, go to the Parking Services website or call (603) 862-1010. Please note that UNH may not be able to accommodate every request for a permit.

Wildcat Transit bus service is available free of charge to undergraduate students with a valid UNH ID. Go to the Wildcat Transit website or call (603) 862-2328 for more information on schedules and routes.