A deposit is required to secure your enrollment at UNH. The deposit is $550 ($350 if you will NOT be living in on-campus housing). You can pay your deposit online using your MyUNH account or by mailing a check via postal mail. Instructions for both options appear below -- please do only one, though!
Pay Deposit Online (First Year Students)
2. At the top, click on the UNH tab. In the series of sub-tabs shown, select Webcat/Services.
3. Scroll down to the Department of Housing module.
4. Click continue in the "Accepted First-Year Students" box under Pay your Enrollment and Housing Deposit.
5. Follow the application instructions
6. On the "Summary & Payment" page, confirm your housing and dining preferences.
7. Click the "Pay Online" button.
8. Complete your enrollment by paying the indicated deposit amount
Pay Deposit via Postal Mail (First year students)
Mail the top portion of your deposit bill and a check for $550 ($350 if you will NOT be living on-campus) using the blue envelope enclosed with your acceptance letter. Please be sure your name and student ID # is on the check. If you misplaced the blue envelope, please mail your check and deposit form to:
University of New Hampshire
Business Services -- Stoke Hall
11 Garrison Ave
Durham, NH 03824-3511.
Before you can register for classes, you must first pay your $350 enrollment deposit by the due date on your letter.
Pay Deposit Online (Transfer Students)
2. Go to https://Deposits.Unh.edu
3. Follow the application instructions
Pay Deposit via Postal Mail (Transfer Students)
Using the blue envelope you received with your acceptance letter, mail the top portion of your deposit bill and a $350 check (not cash) with your name and student ID number (found at the bottom of your acceptance letter) written clearly at the top. If you have misplaced the blue envelope, please mail your check and deposit form to: University of New Hampshire, Business Services, Stoke Hall, 11 Garrison Avenue, Durham, NH 03824-3511.